So… you are at least a little bit curious by now. But you won’t know if you like it until you try it.
You are someone who is serious about getting results and are willing to ‘go all in’ when it comes to working out. So let’s get the ball rolling.
If you want to join our Functional Training or Weightlifting Program then just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a time for you to come in for a welcome session.
If you want to join our CrossFit Program (most popular) then please enter your details below and lets get you in here for your COMPLIMENTARY CrossFit introduction.
Your Complimentary CrossFit Introduction
Congratulations – You have decided that you are ready to get into the best shape of your life and become part of a community of like-minded people. Now it’s time to book your CrossFit Introduction.
Just enter your details, and one of our professional coaches will contact you to organise your 60 min session on the house where we will explain, and you will then experience the CrossFit methodology, and we’ll evaluate your current level of fitness. You can do this solo, or bring along a friend, and you can do it together!
- 60 min session
- Meet your coach
- Thorough explanation of fitness methods used
- Evaluate Your Current Fitness Level
- By Yourself or Bring a Friend!
- On the house… save $85!
Simply fill out the contact information to the right and one of our friendly management staff will contact you!
Already a CrossFitter?
If you have previous experience with CrossFit, please shoot us an email at email@example.com with your contact details and experience.
Depending on how comfortable, experienced and confident you are with the different movements, we may either book in a time for you to come down and try out a class, or book in a refresher session with one of our coaches if you are a bit rusty (or its been a while between WODs).
Step Two – Fundamentals Private Coaching
As promised, we will never throw you into Group Classes without you receiving proper coaching on technique, safety and scaling. We also promised that you would receive professional, hands-on coaching that addresses YOUR personal fitness needs.
With that in mind, you will get to complete 6 private training sessions (either 1 on 1, or 1 on 2) with a dedicated coach who will make sure that you are both competent in the CrossFit movements and fit enough to safely join in group classes.
By the end of your private coaching sessions, you will have become familiar with 30-40 CrossFit movements, including some Olympic weightlifting, power lifting, gymnastics and rowing skills. You will also learn about mobility, injury prevention, recovery, and nutrition. We have set graduation requirements, so you can be assured you will be stepping into group classes well prepared, instead of being dropped into the deep end (which is what happens at many other CrossFit boxes).
There are a couple of reasons why we now do private coaching as part of the on-ramp process:
- CrossFit is incredibly technical! You wouldn’t learn the violin by sitting in an orchestra and trying to play note here or there – that would be incredibly ineffective. We give you lessons where we take the time to properly teach you the movements so you’re confident and safe in your abilities by the time you begin group classes.
- It allows us to address your individual needs, deficiencies (yes everybody has them!), weaknesses and injuries. Everybody needs to work at a different pace, and we want to keep you injury-free to increase your longevity.
- We believe relationships with the people around you are going to enrich your life, and your relationship with your coach is no exception. We want to get to know you, your fitness goals, what is going on in your life, and what you need from us to help you succeed.
One on One Private Coaching:
- $510 For 6 sessions (paid upfront) – save $30!
- 2 x payments of $270 (2nd payment due at completion of 3rd session)
One on Two Private Coaching:
- $360 For 6 sessions (paid upfront) – save $30!
- 2 x payments of $195/per person (2nd payment due at completion of 3rd session)
Please note your credit card statement will show “Ezidebit” and this will indicate your payment to CrossFit 3000.
Step Three – Group Classes
During our group CrossFit classes, you’ll push yourself and sweat it out with like-minded individuals, as you compete with yourself (and others, if you choose) for rounds, time, points, glory and emotional satisfaction. You will continue to receive technical coaching through the group classes, to help your CrossFit and fitness abilities improve. We have a lot of fun, work hard, and it is a very supportive environment in which to be in.
- Unlimited group classes each month included in your membership
- Friendly, supportive atmosphere
- Experienced coaches assisting you every time you train
- A variety of nutrition, mindset, skills and performance workshops and seminars included in your membership
Get started NOW – simply by entering your details below and we’ll get everything set up.